«Система Скидок» «Почему мы?» «О нас»
НАШ КУРС: 75 за 1$

Authentic Womens Billy Price Jersey

Всё о спутниковом интернете

Модераторы: admin, nCuX

Сообщение officialsbaseball » Пн сен 17, 2018 9:02 am

The Florida Panthers preserved their playoff hopes thanks to much of their offense coming from unlikely sources.

Alexander Petrovic scored the tiebreaking goal in the third period to lift the Panthers to a 3-2 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes on Monday night.

Evgenii Dadonov and MacKenzie Weegar also scored to help the Panthers snap a three-game skid and pull five points behind idle New Jersey for the second wild card in the Eastern Conference. Florida has four games remaining Ronnie Lott Jersey , one more than the Devils. Roberto Luongo stopped 26 shots.

Petrovic and Weegar entered the game with one goal each on the season.

”It doesn’t come too often, but everyone chips in a certain way and tonight we just found a way to get the two points,” Petrovic said. ”Just keeping this thing alive.”

On the go-ahead goal, Petrovic shot from the boards above the right circle and beat Darling with 7:58 left for his first goal since Feb. 14 against Vancouver. His second goal of the season couldn’t have come at a better time.

The Panthers host the Nashville Predators on Tuesday night.

”We needed tonight’s win at all costs,” Luongo said. ”We got the job done, now we’ve got to get some rest tonight and another big game tomorrow.”

Derek Ryan and Trevor van Riemsdyk scored for Carolina, and Scott Darling finished with 32 saves.

”They knew they needed two points tonight and they were going for it,” van Riemsdyk said. ”They were desperate, and they found a way.”

Carolina had tied it 2-2 with 6:12 left in the second it caught Florida on a line change, and Ryan backhanded the puck past Luongo for his 15th.

The Hurricanes were eliminated from the playoffs on Saturday night and could have played the spoiler role.

”More than trying to ruin their season it’s us playing for pride for each other. That’s more important for me Doug Flutie Jersey ,” Ryan said. ”They dug deep when the pressure was on.”

The Hurricanes took a 1-0 lead on a goal by van Riemsdyk 3:44 in. Luongo blocked a shot from in front by Brock McGinn but van Riemsdyk slapped in the rebound for his third.

The Panthers answered 19 seconds later when Weegar’s shot from the right circle went over Darling’s glove for his second of the season. Weegar’s last goal was on Oct. 20 against Pittsburgh.

”We’ve got to respond after they score, and we did just that. I’m happy I could contribute. It’s been a long time,” Weegar said.

Dadonov gave the Panthers ahead 2-1 on a power-play goal with 9.1 seconds left in the first. Aleksander Barkov passed over to Dadonov in the slot and he flipped the puck off Darling’s leg for his 27th.

NOTES: Barkov’s assist on Dadonov’s goal was his 50th, becoming the first Panthers player to hit that mark since Olli Jokinen had 52 in the 2006-07 season. … Panthers forwards Frank Vatrano and Denis Malgin returned after missing the previous game with injuries.Carolina recalled D Roland McKeown from AHL Charlotte on Sunday.

UP NEXT:

Hurricanes: At Philadelphia on Thursday night.

Panthers: Host Nashville on Tuesday night.

LeSean McCoy had no doubts he'd be allowed to report for the start of Bills training camp after the running back was accused of bloodying his ex-girlfriend two weeks ago.

And McCoy on Thursday also said he's confident he'll be playing in Buffalo's season opener at Baltimore on Sept. 9.

"I'm here right now, so I feel very confident," McCoy said about an hour before the Bills opened training camp in suburban Rochester.

The comments were the first McCoy has made publicly since being accused of playing a role in his ex-girlfriend being injured during a home invasion at a house McCoy owns in the Atlanta suburbs.

No charges have been filed.

McCoy previously denied any involvement in the home invasion and other allegations posted on social media by a woman who appeared to be a friend of his ex-girlfriend.

McCoy on Thursday addressed the allegations just once in answering the first question during a near nine-minute news conference by saying: "It's an active investigation and I'll leave it at that."

He then repeatedly deflected other questions on what happened by saying he's solely focused on being ready for training camp and the upcoming season.

"Right now, my main focus is here on my teammates, my team, trying to build together in camp to reach our goal together, and that's a championship Dan Feeney Jersey ," McCoy said.

"I don't want to let things distract me or get in the way of that, because I'd be cheating my teammates," he said. "I came here focused for camp and just ready to play, ready to roll."

General manager Brandon Beane said the team has done what he called its due diligence on the allegations and is satisfied by the conversations he's had with the NFL, which is holding its own investigation.

"We feel comfortable that LeSean's going to be here and ready to roll," Beane said. "We don't see that changing."

Coach Sean McDermott also backed McCoy.

"It's a situation that we take very seriously because of the nature of the situation," McDermott said. "That said, as Brandon mentioned, we've done our part, looked into what we need to look into and Eli Manning Jersey , as an organization, feel that we can move forward at this point in time."

Court records show McCoy has been attempting to evict his former girlfriend, 34-year-old Delicia Cordon, for the past year. Police records show officers had previously been called to the home twice, but no violence was reported.

During the home invasion, a man entered the home around 3 a.m. on July 11, and demanded specific pieces of jewelry McCoy had given to Cordon and that he had asked her to give back many times.

Veteran linebacker Lorenzo Alexander called the allegations a private matter and said McCoy didn't have to address anything with the team.

"He'll continue to handle that and we'll uplift him and support him in any way we can," Alexander said following practice.

"Obviously, we feel for the victim as well. You never want to see anybody in those situations. So hopefully everything is found out and handled in a well manner," he added. "But this won't be a distraction for anybody in the locker room."

McCoy said the team has been supportive Nick Perry Jersey , in noting he had a lengthy conversation with Beane and McDermott upon reporting to camp Wednesday.

"They're backing me 110 percent," he said. "We're moving forward."

McCoy spent much of the past six weeks working out in southern Florida with several NFL players, including Miami Dolphins running back Frank Gore.

He said he's lost about 13 pounds after weighing 225 a few months ago.

McCoy is entering his 10th NFL season and fourth with Buffalo since being acquired by the Bills in a trade with Philadelphia.

Now 30 years old, McCoy is coming off a season in which he had 1,138 yards rushing, and 1,586 yards from scrimmage (including 448 receiving) for the fifth-best totals of his career.

McCoy ranks third among active running backs and 29th overall with 10,092 yards rushing.

NOTES: The Bills signed free agent DT John Hughes to a one-year contract. Hughes has six years of NFL experience including spending last season with New Orleans, where he played eight games before sustaining a season-ending injury to his elbow. He spent his first four-plus seasons with Cleveland and has 10 starts in 66 games. ... Beane declined to provide a timetable on when WR Zay Jones will be cleared for practice after having knee surgery in May. Jones opened camp on the active/non-football injury list. Beane said the team is being cautious to avoid any setback after the second-year player missed all of the team's spring practices.

officialsbaseball
Я знаю что есть спутник

Вернуться в Спутниковый Интернет