«Система Скидок» «Почему мы?» «О нас»
НАШ КУРС: 75 за 1$

Peyton Manning Jersey

Всё о спутниковом интернете

Модераторы: admin, nCuX

Peyton Manning Jersey

Сообщение officialsbaseball » Вт сен 25, 2018 4:44 pm

CLEVELAND (AP) — Rookie wide receiver Antonio Callaway has been warned by the Browns to run straight routes off the field.

Callaway Jamaal Williams Jersey , who came to Cleveland with a troubled background, was cited last week for marijuana possession and driving with a suspended license.

The fourth-round pick didn’t inform the team for several days, but in a meeting shown on HBO’s “Hard Knocks” on Tuesday night, both coach Hue Jackson and general manager John Dorsey told Callaway they were disappointed in him and cautioned him to change his behavior.

After Callaway explained details of the traffic stop, Jackson told the 21-year-old that things have to change.

“Now listen, you’ve got talent but talent ain’t everything I’m looking for,” Jackson said. “I want you to become a man here, and responsible and accountable to John and me, this organization and your teammates — or else I wouldn’t keep you on this team. I’m just being very honest with you. If (stuff) comes up, you have my number and you got John’s number. You call us ASAP. That’s what I expect from you from here on in.”

Callaway was suspended last season at Florida following his involvement in a credit card fraud scheme. He had other transgressions in college and he fell in the NFL draft after providing a diluted urine sample at the combine.

The Browns took a chance selecting him and their gamble appeared doomed when Callaway got into trouble on a recent off day from training camp. However, Jackson said he believed Callaway’s account of his traffic stop and he told Cleveland’s players that he intends to support him.

During the “Hard Knocks” episode, Jackson brings Callaway to the front of the room to apologize to his teammates.

“It won’t happen no more,” he said.

Dorsey explained to Callaway that he’s going to be under more scrutiny as a professional athlete.

“This isn’t college football,” Dorsey told Callaway at the meeting with Jackson. “This is the National Football League and just to put it out there plainly, you are under the microscope. They want to see you (mess) up. You know what http://www.buffalobillsteamonline.com/stephen-hauschka-jersey , but you gotta prove to them, you know what? I’m a man. I’ve learned from my past. I’ve learned from my mistakes and we are moving forward.”

The Browns punished Callaway by making him play in every snap of last week’s game against the New York Giants. He flashed some of his skills with a touchdown and several nice catches.

During the game, offensive coordinator Todd Haley asked Pro Bowl receiver Jarvis Landry to take Callaway under his wing.

“You need to take that kid on,” Haley said. “I don’t care if he’s living at your house.”

The Minnesota Vikings have secured yet another core player with a long-term contract, signing wide receiver Stefon Diggs to a five-year extension and moving the star of the "Minneapolis Miracle" pass into the NFL's top 10 highest-paid players at his position.

Diggs has yet to post a 1,000-yard or 100-catch season, but his ability was on full display when he turned a sideline catch into a 61-yard touchdown as time ran out to lift the Vikings to victory over New Orleans in last season's playoffs. He formed a prolific tandem with Adam Thielen last year, helping Case Keenum stabilize the passing game after Sam Bradford was injured, and over his first three seasons has been one of the biggest steals of the 2015 draft.

"I love it here. I truly do, and I'm just happy I'll be here for a while now," Diggs said after practice Tuesday. "That's why I want to play for them for selecting me in the fifth round. It was a bumpy road that day, and I just remember getting a call, and they gave me a chance. They believed in me, and they won, and going forward they pushed me to be where I am now."

Now the Vikings have a new quarterback in Kirk Cousins Mitch Unrein Jersey , who was elated by the news that Diggs is under contract through 2023.

"What I most like is he loves football and loves to come and work, because as a quarterback it can be miserable if you're out here with someone who is here to just get a paycheck and leave," Cousins said. "He wants to work."

The Vikings offense was at the new practice facility on Monday night past 9 p.m. working on playbook installation.

"I've been a part of some locker rooms where by 9 o'clock, some of your guys are sleeping in the back row, not taking notes, not paying attention. They're basically checked out, texting or whatever," Cousins said. "That's not him. That's not these guys."

The new deal is valued at $72 million plus an additional $9 million in possible incentives, according to a person with knowledge of the contract who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the details. Diggs, who will play the final season of his rookie deal for the original base salary of slightly more than $1.9 million, received a $15 million signing bonus.

"He's been a good person off the field. He's been a good person on the field as far as that," head coach Mike Zimmer said. "When he messes up, he knows. One time I had him in my office, and I asked him ... a question, and he said http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/malik-hooker-jersey , 'Now, coach, you know you knew the answer when you asked the question.' He's a smart guy."

Since Cousins signed his fully guaranteed $84 million contract in March, the Vikings have signed linebacker Eric Kendricks, defensive end Danielle Hunter and now Diggs to multi-year deals. The Vikings now have Cousins, Diggs, Thielen, running back Dalvin Cook, left tackle Riley Reiff, right guard Mike Remmers and center Pat Elflein all under team control through at least the 2020 season. On defense, the same goes for Hunter, Kendricks, defensive end Everson Griffen, defensive tackle Linval Joseph, cornerback Xavier Rhodes and safety Harrison Smith. That's a lot of star power to squeeze under the salary cap Charley Taylor Jersey , with linebacker Anthony Barr the only prominent player with an expiring contract this year.

"Continuity, to me, is very important, and it's not a luxury we have in the NFL these days," Cousins said. "There is a lot of change year in and year out, so I've come to expect that and understand you can't use that as an excuse."

Diggs has come a long way since his father, Aron Diggs, died of heart failure in 2008. He told his son in his final months to make sure to look after his mother and two brothers, and for Diggs this new deal was the consummation of that directive.

"I'm happy that I can look at my mom and smile and tell her that everything is going to be OK," Diggs said. "I'm just very thankful for everybody involved."

Womens Barkevious Mingo Jersey
officialsbaseball
Я знаю что есть спутник

Вернуться в Спутниковый Интернет