«Система Скидок» «Почему мы?» «О нас»
НАШ КУРС: 75 за 1$

Article continues below ...

Важнейшие события

Re: Article continues below ...

Сообщение linzhihong18 » Пн сен 10, 2018 2:41 pm

TORONTO — Mike Babcock was not sure how much difference his line adjustments made Dontari Poe Jersey , but the Toronto coach did notice the Maple Leafs‘ improved approach Saturday night in their 4-3 over the Boston Bruins in Game 5.

“I don’t know how much the line changes paid off, I just know that the guys were engaged,” Babcock said after the game in Boston. “We got off to a really good start and our penalty kill, obviously, was great. We were short-handed six times, (including) a five-on-three. So that was great. Our goaltender was good. We got the early lead and we were able to hang on.”

Boston takes a 3-2 lead in the best-of-seven first-round playoff series into Game 6 on Monday night in Toronto.

The Bruins can be expected to come out with a different attitude at the Air Canada Centre because their coach, Bruce Cassidy, was not impressed by his team’s effort Saturday when only one more win was needed to clinch the series.

The Bruins started slowly, leaking on defense and in goal as the Maple Leafs led 2-0 in the first period and 4-1 in the second.

“It clearly wasn’t good enough KeiVarae Russell Jersey ,” Cassidy said after the game. “And then obviously you want a save mixed in with those, and that didn’t happen either. So the stuff we’ve done well lately — defend, get saves — that didn’t happen early on. The start wasn’t good enough.”

When the Maple Leafs took a 4-1 lead at 11:55 of the second period on their 13th shot of the game, Bruins No. 1 goaltender Tuukka Rask was replaced by Anton Khudobin.

In contrast, Toronto goaltender Frederik Andersen had a strong game, stopping 42 shots.

“Freddie was great,” said Maple Leafs center Nazem Kadri, who had an assist on his return from a three-game suspension. “He was great when we needed him to be huge for us (Saturday). He made some incredible saves and ultimately gave us a chance.”

Rask will be in goal for the Bruins on Monday.

“Tuukka tomorrow, ready to roll Josh Rosen Jersey Elite ,” Cassidy said Sunday. “I thought in Game 3 he was average, and he came back with a very good game in Game 4 in Toronto. So I guess I’ll take the immediate history and it is clear that we need that going in there.

“(Saturday) he was not at his best, so we made a move accordingly. But I don’t think our team was at its best defending in front of him in terms of killing rushes and we allowed them too much space and that goes hand in hand.”

Bruins left winger Brad Marchand said the loss was not all on Rask.

“He’s a competitor and always is,” Marchand said. “He holds himself accountable for (Saturday) night and it wasn’t just on him. We could have been better in front of him ourselves and collectively as a group we need to be better.”

The Maple Leafs got Kadri back after he was suspended for an illegal hit in Game 1. Another center, Leo Komarov, who suffered a lower-body injury, does not appear ready to return.

“When he talked to our guys (training staff) yesterday, he was at 85 percent. Eighty-five percent doesn’t cut it at playoff time,” Babcock said Sunday. “So when you’re ready to play Youth Tre'Quan Smith Jersey , you’ve got a chance to get in. In my opinion, I haven’t been told at all that he’s available. That’s how it is.”

Babcock said Kadri made an impact in his return.

“I thought Naz made a huge impact,” he said. “He ran over people, he was mean, he made good plays. … I thought Naz was real good in the game.”

The Bruins had center Patrice Bergeron back in the lineup Saturday after he was a late scratch with an upper-body injury for Game 4 on Thursday in Toronto.

Boston defenseman Kevan Miller said the Bruins cannot afford another slow start Monday and must be ready to play for the entire 60 minutes or more.

“Yeah, I think that’s playoff hockey,” Miller said. “That’s kind of the way things go sometimes. (Saturday) night we were pretty close. I think the first period got away from us, but you look at the whole game, after that Authentic Geron Christian Jersey , we did a pretty good job. It’s just something we’ve got to make sure we’re ready for 60 (Monday).”

The Broncos traded for safety Su'a Cravens this offseason, but it will be at least midseason before they’re able to reap any rewards from the move.

Mike Klis of KUSA reports that Cravens is headed for injured reserve. Cravens dealt with a knee injury for most of the summer and missed the first three preseason games, but he returned to play in last Thursday’s finale.

Per Klis, the knee trouble flared up again this weekend and Cravens is headed for surgery. Because he was on the initial 53-man roster, Cravens is eligible to be designated for return after spending at least eight weeks on injured reserve.

Wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie will return to the team to fill the roster spot. McKenzie was waived on Saturday as the team moved to the roster limit.

Authentic Womens P.J. Hall Jersey
linzhihong18
Я знаю что есть спутник

Сообщение vanille » Вт сен 11, 2018 4:07 pm

vanille
Я сам запускаю Спутники БАЙТ-а

Сообщение vanille » Вт сен 11, 2018 4:09 pm

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
vanille

Сообщение linzhihong18 » Пт сен 14, 2018 12:09 pm

Junior Galette is making the rounds in the NFC West.

PFT has learned Wes Schweitzer Jersey , via a league source, that Galette will visit with the Seahawks on Tuesday. He visited with the Rams on Monday.

Galette talked to some teams in March and April, but said in May that he wasn’t sure if he would play football in 2018 or not. These developments suggest that Galette is aiming to continue his career, which was interrupted by a pair of Achilles tendon tears in 2015 and 2016 before he returned to action with Washington last season.

The Seahawks recently signed linebacker Erik Walden and released defensive end Marcus Smith, so adding Galette would be another tweak to their front seven in an offseason of significant changes to the Seahawks defense.

When Archie Manning was playing pro football, his family and friends had to scramble to see his games. Sort of like what Manning had to do behind the Saints‘ sieve of a line.

When his sons, first Peyton in 1998 and then Eli in 2004, broke into the NFL, all Archie had to do was sit in his favorite chair and turn on DirecTV’s Sunday Ticket.

The satellite television provider’s most successful sports package — when AT&T spent $47 billion to purchase DirecTV in 2015, the deal was predicated on having the broadcast rights to Sunday afternoon NFL games — heads into its 25th season.

It has well over 2 million subscribers. It doesn’t come cheap: The price for the most-inclusive Sunday Ticket Max that has Red Zone and a fantasy football channel is close to $400, which has drawn complaints from subscribers.

Then again, there’s access to all those games Bo Jackson Jersey , meaning a Giants fan living in Marco Island on the Florida Gulf Coast can see all of Eli he wishes. Or a Packers fan living in the Arizona desert gets his fill of Aaron Rodgers, and so on.

Plus all the bettors and fantasy players out there can watch their choices in action.

“It’s pretty unbelievable that more than 20 years ago when I was introduced to it, Peyton was going into the NFL, and we are not one of these parents that try to go to the games every weekend,” Archie says. “So we could watch on TV and were able to do that from New Orleans.

“And then when Eli came into the league, we could get his games. Otherwise, we would not be able to pick up all the Colts and Giants games. Having two sons playing on Sunday when Eli came along, it was just great to have Sunday Ticket.”

It’s been a boon for the NFL, whose ratings, like all other sports, have shrunk on network television. Having the satellite package that brings in $12 billion over eight years makes DirecTV a key broadcast partner, as well as a place for innovation.

“I feel that NFL Sunday Ticket’s biggest impact is it created a new standard Steve Grogan Jersey ,” says Brian Rolapp, the league’s chief business and media officer. “All other sports have emulated in one form or another an out-of-market package; it’s now an expected component of any sports media offerings. As a result, sports fans have benefited immensely, as in this day and age they are afforded the opportunity to watch the sport or the team they love regardless of where they live. To me, that’s what it’s all about.

“There is no question that making all of our Sunday afternoon games available to fans — regardless of what market they are in — has helped increase the popularity of the league. It allowed us to make Sunday afternoon football national while not compromising the regionalized, free over-the-air games (that are blacked out on DirecTV in those local markets).”

The Mannings often have been called the “First Family of Football.” Certainly Peyton and Eli — and to a lesser extent, Archie and wife Olivia — have been Sunday Ticket’s first family.

Peyton first hit the commercials scene for DirecTV in 2001, three years after four future Hall of Famers — Troy Aikman, Jerry Rice, Brett Favre and John Elway — did the initial spot for Sunday Ticket. Peyton became a regular in 2003 and was joined by Eli in 2007.

Some of those ads — “Displaced Fan Syndrome,””Football Cops,””Football On Your Phone” — have become YouTube sensations Ryan Ramczyk Jersey , in part because they put the Manning brothers in such unexpected and hilarious roles. Archie even got to join the fun when two of those spots were filmed in New Orleans.

“I was ready to have a back fusion and it was going to be (filmed) the next week,” Archie says of one of the commercials. “I told them: ‘I can’t stand up.’ They got me into it somehow.

“Eli kind of carried those commercials, especially the rap one — I still get people talking to me about ‘Football On Your Phone.'”

Archie then sings that phrase just as Peyton and Eli did.

For Eli, stepping so out of character was tantamount to him becoming a scrambling quarterback.

“The ones with my brother were pretty special,” he says. “The most nervous was for “Football On Your Phone,’ the rap video. Being dressed up like Timberlake in 1999 in New Orleans, that’s a little out of my element. It had a shock effect on a lot of people and that made it fun.

“Peyton and I were both making fun of each other and trying to sing that rap, and just how bad I knew I was sounding. We definitely had to sing it; they put us in a sound booth, and there were a lot of repeats of us trying to get the right pitch and everything going. It was pretty amazing what they can do with some of technology today.”

Well, if DirecTV can make rap stars out of Brothers Manning, coming up with Red Zone had to be a snap. Archie says he “really loves red zone.” Apparently, so do subscribers and the folks watching in restaurants.

“Innovations have included the invention of Red Zone Spencer Ware Jersey , the concept of which has been widely copied by other leagues and networks like ESPN; Game Mix channels, where fans can watch four to six live games at once,” says Dan York, AT&T senior executive vice president and chief content officer.

“In addition to celebrating the 25th season, we will also hit another tremendous milestone: broadcasting our 5,000th game.”

Way back when the first games were being televised by DirecTV, it wasn’t exactly a huge conglomerate getting the telecasts on the satellite network. The product launched in 1994, the same year as satellite service but only a partial season of S Cleveland Browns Customized Jerseys
linzhihong18
Я знаю что есть спутник

Сообщение linzhihong18 » Пт сен 14, 2018 12:20 pm

Bill Lazor’s statistical study of the Bengals‘ offense during the offseason left him feeling the same as he did on all those discouraging game days. The numbers confirmed what his eyes had seen so many times.

Some mighty small numbers filled up the columns measuring big plays. The Bengals were one of the most inept teams in the league at getting the ball downfield Julian Edelman Jersey , the main factor in a second straight losing season.

”Statistically, it looks just like it felt,” the Bengals’ offensive coordinator said. ”You were there.”

The main emphasis in Lazor’s overhaul of the offense has been finding ways to get big plays out of an offense that finished last in total yards and near the bottom in big plays as well. It all begins with Andy Dalton, who is coming off one of his least-effective seasons.

The eighth-year quarterback completed 69.9 percent of his passes and averaged 6.69 yards per attempt, both figures his worst since his rookie season. Dalton repeatedly was off-target on long passes. He also was under constant pressure, which limited the time for receivers to get open downfield and contributed to the lack of long passes.

”This group’s been one of the best groups in the NFL – since Andy came into the league – on vertical passes,” coach Marvin Lewis said. ”And we weren’t very good. So that alone is the first thing.”

The 2015 season was Dalton’s best as he worked behind a veteran line. The Bengals had 63 pass plays of at least 20 yards, nine shy of the league high shared by the Saints and Jaguars. Last season Donald Trump Jersey , they managed only 34 such plays, a huge decline. The Saints led the league with 72 pass plays of 20 yards or more.

The passing game wasn’t the only failed area. The Bengals’ longest run was only 25 yards, the worst in the league.

Injuries played a role. Tight end Tyler Eifert hurt his back in the second game and was out for the rest of the season. Top draft pick John Ross was severely limited by two shoulder injuries and didn’t catch a pass.

By contrast, every part of the offense – receivers, tight ends, running backs – provided game-turning plays in 2015.

”Guys did a good job of making tough, contested catches,” Dalton said. ”I was being accurate with the ball Brett Favre Jersey , and guys were catching and running. I think there were probably some broken tackles in the run game and different things. It’s a big thing we want to do.”

The Bengals failed to score a touchdown in their first two games last season and fired offensive coordinator Ken Zampese. Lazor took over as an interim coordinator, got the job after the season, and was given a lot of latitude to reinvent the offense.

The new playbook provides many opportunities to try for a big play.

”It’s not on everything, but there’s definitely chances to take shots down the field,” Dalton said.

The Bengals traded with the Bills for left tackle Cordy Glenn and drafted center Billy Price in the first round as part of their line overhaul. Ross is back and making impressive plays during camp. Eifert signed a one-year deal and was cleared to practice on Monday.

There was no thought of bringing in someone to challenge Dalton, who has the backing of Lewis and owner Mike Brown. They’re hoping a solid line will give Dalton the time he needs to perform more like he did in 2015.

”When Andy came to us in 2011 up to now, our winning percentage is eighth in the league,” said Duke Tobin Kam Chancellor Jersey , director of player personnel. ”We’re confident in him leading our team. We have to be better in front of him than last year. We’ve got to put a better run game with him.

”We feel like we’ve got weapons on the outside and he should be in the prime of his career, so he’s going to have to lead the charge.”

Patrick Roy has returned to the Quebec Remparts as coach and general manager.

The Hall of Fame goalie signed a two-year contract Thursday with the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League team. The 52-year-old Roy previously acted as part-owner, coach and GM of the Remparts from 2005-2013, winning a Memorial Cup in 2006.

”The Remparts have always been my passion,” he said.

Roy left the Remparts in 2013 for a three-year stint as coach and vice president of hockey operations for the Colorado Avalanche, during which he won the Jack Adams Trophy as NHL coach of the year in 2014.

The Quebec City native has not closed the door on an eventual return to the NHL, but said he hasn’t received any offers since his abrupt departure from Colorado, where he felt he was being shut out of hockey decisions.

Roy returns to a team that has moved out of the Quebec Colisee into the 18 Harrison Butker Jersey ,259-seat Videotron Centre and which is now owned by media company Quebecor. Quebecor President and CEO Pierre-Karl Peladeau attended the news conference with Roy, Quebecor-Sports head Martin Tremblay and Remparts President Jacques Tanguay.

”Coming back to run the Remparts is like a gift to myself,” Roy said. ”I lived through some very good years behind the bench. I consider it a privilege to come back to my city to coach this team.”

Womens Nick Nelson Jersey
linzhihong18
Я знаю что есть спутник

Сообщение linzhihong18 » Пт сен 14, 2018 12:27 pm

The Falcons are talking to receiver Julio Jones about potentially fixing his contract. But what can the Falcons realistically do?

The answer to the question will have ramifications not only for Jones but also to any other Falcons who want a premature contractual adjustment John Matuszak Jersey , especially since Jones has three years left on his prior deal.

He has made $47 million over the last three years under his second NFL contract. He’s now due to make $34.426 million over the next three years, an average of $11.47 million — and none of it is guaranteed.

If the Falcons want to play hardball, they easily can do it. “Well, Julio, we hold your rights for three more years Riley Dixon Jersey , and then we can tag you for two more,” they could say. “We have you for five years, and you’d then be a free agent after you turn 35.”

While the Falcons likely won’t do that, the fact that they can cannot be ignored when the time comes to figure out how the deal can be sweetened. The easiest approach would be to figure out a Gronk-style incentive package, allowing Jones to bump his subpar $10.5 million salary north by $5 million or so based on what he does this year. Ripping up the contract and giving him a new one would be much harder to justify.

Through it all Terence Newman Jersey , the Falcons hold the cards. Whether and to what extent they’re willing to overlook that will determine whether and to what extent they’re willing to give him more than the $34.426 million in non-guaranteed salary he’s due to make through 2020.

After spending most of his first seven years shadowing the opponent’s top wideout, Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson‘s job is changing in new coach Steve Wilks’ defense. Peterson still will play some press coverage against the league’s top receivers, but he also will play off the ball and blitz, too.

鈥淥ver the last seven years, everyone who played against me knew exactly what I was going to be in Wil Lutz Jersey ,鈥?Peterson said, via Kyle Odegard of the team website. 鈥淲hen they come here and play in Arizona, nine times out of ten we didn鈥檛 see what they ran in the previous game plan. 鈥淚t was always a lot of motions and a lot of stacks to get my hands off [the No. 1 wideout]. Now they have to play a little bit more honest to where I鈥檓 still going to be in a little bit of press, but now my game has evolved into playing off the ball as well.鈥?/p>

Peterson made only one interception last season and has only six over the past three seasons. He had seven in 2012. Peterson also has not had more than eight pass breakups in any of the past four seasons.

Teams no longer have a desire to test the seven-time Pro Bowler.

鈥淚 was an artist at taking No. 1 receivers out of the game, and I was pretty damn good at it Eddie Vanderdoes Jersey ,鈥?Peterson said.

The Cardinals are trying to find a way to allow Peterson to make more plays.

鈥淚鈥檓 looking to make a ton of plays this year,” he said. “I鈥檓 looking to start jumping routes now. I鈥檓 looking to be a little bit more aggressive off the ball, and be the same as I am when I鈥檓 in the receiver鈥檚 face.鈥?/p> Authentic Womens Mason Cole Jersey
linzhihong18
Я знаю что есть спутник

Сообщение linzhihong18 » Пт сен 14, 2018 12:36 pm

TORONTO — The Winnipeg Jets will have something to prove to themselves when they face the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday night at the Air Canada Centre.

The Jets know they cannot afford to continue to play the way they did in losing 6-2 to the Blackhawks in Chicago on Thursday to end a season-best six-game winning streak.

“We just weren’t prepared Ty Sambrailo Jersey ,” Winnipeg right winger Blake Wheeler said. “We came in and had a pretty bad morning skate. We just weren’t prepared to play the game. We were just really slow.”

The Maple Leafs, meanwhile, will be coming into the game after a 5-4 victory over the New York Islanders in Brooklyn on Friday night. It was the 17th time they have scored at least five goals in a game.

The Maple Leafs will have Leo Komarov, who has been out with a left leg injury, back in the lineup on Saturday. He was ready to return Friday, but Toronto decided to give him another day rather than have him play in back-to-back games.

The Jets (47-20-10) and the Maple Leafs (47-24-7) have both clinched playoff spots.

Winnipeg hopes to use the game against the Blackhawks as a warning.

“It’s definitely humbling,” said Jets right winger Bryan Little, who scored his 200th career goal Thursday. “You realize that when we don’t play our game, and we’re not ready to play, a game like that can happen. It’s a little bit of a wake-up call.”

“There wouldn’t be a piece of the game that was at the level that we’ve played at, or at the level you need to play at to win in the NHL,” Winnipeg coach Paul Maurice said. “I don’t think it’s any one thing. The elemental part of our game is to play at a certain rate, a certain pace. We were well off that (Thursday).”

There could be another aspect to the game Saturday that will give the Jets incentive. The Maple Leafs defeated the Jets 7-2 in Winnipeg in October in the first game of the season.

By defeating the Islanders, the Maple Leafs reached 101 points for the season.

“I think that’s real important,” Toronto coach Mike Babcock said. “I always say, I’ve had a lot of 100-point years over the years Derrick Shelby Jersey , and I think it’s a real indication of a good hockey club. It’s hard to get 100 points, you’ve got to be a good team to do it.

“I’m excited for our guys that have worked hard to get good enough that they can do that. Like I said, we’ve got four more opportunities to get better and get ready.”

Maple Leafs center Auston Matthews had a goal and an assist Friday.

“A good two points for us,” Matthews said. “Obviously, they’re a high-offensive team. They’ve got a lot of skill and firepower as far as that goes so you’ve got to find a way to contain them and obviously we’ve got some guys who can put the puck in the net as well. Probably not a fun game for the coaches, but probably a bit more fun for the players.”

Matthews has scored at least one point in each of the five games he has played since returning from a shoulder injury.

“He’s not as good as he’s been and he’s going to be better,” Babcock said. “I thought tonight was another step. I thought his first game and this game — it takes you a while to get your game back. He’s going to get a real test (Saturday), which is real positive for him. Back-to-back games, a good grind, good for his conditioning. He’ll just keep getting better.”

As important as Matthews is to the Maple Leafs, he said the depth of the team is important.

“I think that’s one of the key things for this team is that we’ve got a lot of depth,” Matthews said. “A lot of guys who are skilled, can make plays and put the puck in the net so it definitely makes it tough in terms of matching up for the opposing team. Like you said, we’ve got three different guys (with 30 goals) on three different lines so it definitely helps.”

FRISCO, Texas (AP) — Dak Prescott barks at his teammates a little more now that he’s a couple of years removed from a sensational rookie year with the Dallas Cowboys.

At least that’s the way tight end Geoff Swaim put it, and he didn’t mean it in a negative way. The star quarterback sure hopes so.

“I may be a little bit more vocal Melvin Ingram Jersey ,” Prescott said. “But when you say ‘barking,’ it’s almost like at a negative tone. Like, you’re going out at them hard. I’d say if anything, I’m trying to be more encouraging and bring more out of them.

“When you have a young team and different personalities, it’s hard just to be negative and be critical the whole time. For me, it’s a lot about coaching the guys up. And then the guys that I know I can be critical on, yeah, sure I am.”

The 2016 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year, who opens the season Sunday at Carolina trying to get the Cowboys back to the playoffs after they missed during his less-than-stellar encore , just illustrated offensive coordinator Scott Linehan’s take on leadership from Prescott.

Sure, this 25-year-old with a master’s degree in workforce education leadership from Mississippi State is the unquestioned commander of the offense — and that includes over running back Ezekiel Elliott, his fellow first-year standout from 2016.

But it’s not necessarily because of the retirement of Tony Romo, the quarterback he replaced with one of the best debuts for a quarterback in NFL history.

Or because 15-year tight end Jason Witten joined Romo in the broadcast booth this year. Or because the Cowboys dumped boisterous receiver Dez Bryant, the franchise leader in touchdown catches, in a cost-cutting move.

Since Prescott showed up as the forgotten third-teamer on Romo’s team two years ago, he has shown the leadership qualities that suddenly became more pronounced. He was a natural to become the face of the franchise Bruce Smith Jersey , and would be by himself if not for linebacker Sean Lee.

“He’s always been a guy that, even as a rookie, he was not afraid to speak up and give his two cents on the field and encourage guys,” Linehan said. “He’s a natural when it comes to that.”

Prescott led the Cowboys to 11 straight wins after Romo injured his back in the preseason in 2016, when Dallas had an NFC-best 13 victories before losing to Green Bay in a divisional playoff.

Elliott’s six-game suspension marred their second season together, and Prescott felt the burden of the absence.

The poor decisions he avoided as a rookie were more frequent, including an ill-advised throw that was intercepted and returned for a touchdown in a late-season loss to Seattle that finished off Dallas’ playoff hopes in Elliott’s first game back.

The theme last season was whether Prescott could avoid a sophomore slump, a term he brushed off. Now it’s whether he can have a bounce-back season, if there is such a thing for a young quarterback.

“You can call it whatever you call it,” he said. “I’m excited for what we’re going to have and the year we’re going to have and I feel very, very confident in the players we have and the team we have and what we’re going to do this season.”

There are questions, starting with a revamped receiving corps that lacks the star power brought by Witten and Bryant.

The Cowboys say they’ll attack the passing game with versatility, hoping to take advantage of one-on-one matchups with opponents focusing first on stopping Elliott, the league rushing leader when Prescott was voted the top offensive rookie.

There are two new starters on Dallas’ vaunted offensive line. Joe Looney is replacing Travis Frederick at center while the four-time Pro Bowler recovers from Guillain-Barre syndrome, an auto-immune disease that attacks nerves. He doesn’t know when he will return. Rookie second-round pick Connor Williams is at left guard.

Despite the questions, Prescott is determined not to try to do too much again.

“I know I’ll be better Ryan Jensen Jersey ,” he said. “I just learned so much from last year, just moving forward, mature within the game, just learned a lot more that I didn’t know last year that I wasn’t as comfortable with. Just reads, my game on footwork, accuracy and consistency, everything.”

Learning isn’t stopping him from coaching, as he put it.

“I think as a rookie it was more encouraging and that kind of thing,” Swaim said. “This year, the barking, it’s not like he’s screaming and yelling. That’s not his thing. It’s more just, ‘Hey, this is what you need to do here.’ And it’s good because it keeps everyone focused and in their role and doing their job.”

Prescott just wants you to know it’s not negative.

Womens Rashaad Penny Jersey
linzhihong18
Я знаю что есть спутник

Сообщение linzhihong18 » Пт сен 14, 2018 12:44 pm

Dolphins players are amazed by new DE Robert Quinn‘s “bend.”

Bills WR Austin Proehl Matt Judon Jersey , a former Panthers ball boy, didn’t think anyone could match Cam Newton‘s arm strength, until Proehl saw Bills QB Josh Allen.

Jets K Cairo Santos has weighed in on the World Cup.

The Patriots Alumni Association recently hosted聽more than 200 local kids for a Football for You clinic.

Ravens QB Joe Flacco will work out with his receivers during the slow time for only the second time in 10 years.

Even with plenty of new arrivals in the secondary, Browns DB聽Brien Boddy-Calhoun likely still has a role with the team.

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin seems to be serious about giving LB Tyler Matakevich a shot at starting.

Former Bengals QB Ken Anderson thinks change will be good for current Bengals QB Andy Dalton.

Predictably, the Texans call the lawsuit filed against them by multiple former cheerleaders “frivolous.” (The technical definition of a frivolous lawsuit? “Any lawsuit filed against me.”)

Colts QB Andrew Luck will need to check some boxes on his own, in order to be ready to go when training camp opens.

Taking a close look at the Jaguars’ 90-man roster.

Here’s a long story on the short running back the Titans signed this offseason.

The absence of a quarterback competition made the offseason program a lot more relaxed for the Broncos.

With Marcus Peters gone, the Chiefs need CB David Amerson to step up.

A group in the Raiders’ future hometown has begun plotting ways to attract major events to Las Vegas.

Chargers TE Braeden Bowman could be a player to watch during training camp.

Former Cowboys RB Joseph Randle will be sentenced soon for four crimes arising from a 2016 housewarming party, and in early July he’ll stand trial on four unrelated charges.

Giants first-round RB Saquon Barkley prepares for his first Father’s Day.

Eagles TE Dallas Goedert has shown promise and potential for the Eagles during shorts and T-shirts practices.

Washington coach Jay Gruden thinks his team has “more firepower than ever.”

Former Bears QB Erik Kramer has been arrested for domestic violence.

How good will the Lions’ running game be? (Hopefully for the Lions, a lot better than it’s been.)

Packers G.M. Brian Gutekunst sees value in the team’s late free agent signings, which have included offensive lineman Byron Bell and tight end Marcedes Lewis.

Vikings WR Brandon Zylstra is turning heads with acrobatic catches.

The Falcons’ training camp schedule is set.

Will new Panthers offensive coordinator Norv Turner unleash RB Christian McCaffrey?

Could the Saints’ offensive line be even better in 2018?

The latest renovation of the Buccaneers’ stadium is ongoing.

Cardinals RB T.J. Logan J'Mon Moore Jersey , who missed all of 2017, is getting ready for his “redshirt rookie season.”

49ers pass rusher Jeremiah Attaochu hopes to turn his career around.

When it comes to Seahawks S Earl Thomas, no news is no news.

Everybody on the Rams’ roster knows that 32-year-old coach Sean McVay is the man.

ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — Jon Gruden didn’t mince words.

As excited as he was to coach Khalil Mack in his second stint with Oakland, Gruden believes the right move ultimately was to trade Mack to give the Raiders the draft picks and salary cap room needed to rebuild a depleted roster.

“It wasn’t my goal to trade Khalil when we got here,” Gruden said Sunday. “One of the reasons I’m here is because of him. Unfortunately, we had a standoff with a contract, and we could not come to terms. The Bears made us an offer of two first-round draft choices and here we are today.”

The Raiders made the blockbuster trade on Saturday, dealing one of the game’s most dominant defensive players to Chicago for first-round draft picks in 2019 and 2020, a sixth-rounder next year and a third-rounder in 2020. Oakland also included its second-round selection in 2020 and a conditional fifth-rounder that year in the trade.

Mack then immediately signed a six-year Wil Lutz Jersey , $141 million extension with the Bears that guarantees $90 million. That’s the richest deal ever for a defensive player and nowhere near where the Raiders were willing to go after already committing $25 million a year to quarterback Derek Carr.

“It’s tough when you have two players that are the highest paid at their positions, so the economic part of it certainly weighs in,” Gruden said. “We’ve got free agents on our team that are going to be (up) next year; we’ve got to find a way to bring them back. So you’ve got to field a 53-man roster and there are some implications of having two players making that much money. That’s no mystery to anybody.”

The Bears were willing to commit that money in part because they have quarterback Mitchell Trubisky on a rookie deal. The Los Angeles Rams gave $87 million guaranteed to Aaron Donald this past week in what was the richest defensive contract for one day until Mack surpassed it, but they also have quarterback Jared Goff on a rookie contract.

The Raiders don’t have that luxury and have several holes to fill on a team that went 6-10 last year and has gotten little production from recent draft classes. Oakland has already cut ties with its second-round picks from 2015, ’16 and ’17 in Mario Edwards Jr., Jihad Ward and Obi Melifonwu and has only 11 of the 50 draft choices that general manager Reggie McKenzie made from 2012-17 on the 53-man roster.

That has contributed to the Raiders having the oldest roster in the league and the desire for more draft picks.

“We’re trying to hit on the draft,” Gruden said. “We’re trying to draft and develop. Obviously the last three draft classes we haven’t got a lot of production out of yet. I don’t think there’s anybody left from the ’13 draft. The ’15, ’16, ’17 (classes), not much production at all. With that being said Garrett Celek Jersey , you have to fill holes.”

Gruden didn’t want to second-guess the approach the Raiders took with Mack after exercising the fifth-year option on his rookie deal worth $13.8 million.

The two sides traded offers before the start of the league year in March that were far apart and the Raiders made no more offers after that as Mack held out. Despite the wide gap, the Raiders did not look to trade Mack before the draft when they could have gotten help for this season.

When Donald got his big deal Friday, Oakland saw where the bar was set and made the deal rather than wait to see if Mack would eventually report.

“We would like to have the player stay here; he was under contract,” Gruden said. “We did not expect this to last as long as it did. But we’re going to be second-guessed until the cows come home on this. I understand that. But, bottom line is, we did do our due diligence, there was a standoff, and he got a great contract from the Bears — a great contract.”

Now the Raiders must move on with the season opener coming Sept. 10 against the Rams. There is a big hole on defense as the Raiders try to replace a player who is a two-time All-Pro and the 2016 NFL Defensive Player of the Year. Since entering the league, Mack leads all players with 185½ quarterback pressures and ranks second with 68 tackles for loss, according to SportRadar.

Oakland still has Bruce Irvin as a pass rusher on one side and rookie Arden Key showed promise this summer on the other side. The inside rush should be improved with rookies P.J. Hall and Maurice Hurst Sterling Shepard Jersey , but none of those players are at Mack’s level.

Mack also was a leader in the locker room and one of the most popular players, making his loss even bigger. But Gruden felt it was still time to move on, no matter how much he will be missed by his teammates.

“He’s a great player and a good teammate and a lot of these guys were very good friends with him,” he said. “It was tough but he’s been gone for some time. Like I said, we wish him the best. We have to build this football team. We have a lot of needs and we’ll address him as we see fit. But it’s never easy to say goodbye to anybody, especially a great player.”

Authentic Womens Mark Andrews Jersey
linzhihong18
Я знаю что есть спутник

Сообщение linzhihong18 » Пт сен 14, 2018 12:52 pm

JACKSONVILLE (11-6) at PITTSBURGH (13-3)

Sunday Willie Roaf Jersey , 1 p.m. ET, CBS

OPENING LINE – Steelers by 6

RECORD VS. SPREAD – Jaguars 9-8, Steelers 7-9

SERIES RECORD – Jaguars lead 13-11

LAST MEETING – Jaguars beat Steelers 30-9, Oct. 8, 2017

LAST WEEK – Jaguars beat Bills 10-3; Steelers had bye

AP PRO32 RANKING – Jaguars No. 10, Steelers No. 2

JAGUARS OFFENSE – OVERALL (6), RUSH (1) Cameron Brate Jersey , PASS (17)

JAGUARS DEFENSE – OVERALL (2), RUSH (21), PASS (1)

STEELERS OFFENSE – OVERALL (3), RUSH (20), PASS (3)

STEELERS DEFENSE – OVERALL (5), RUSH (10), PASS (5)

STREAKS Arik Armstead Jersey , STATS AND NOTES – Second postseason meeting between teams. Jacksonville stunned Pittsburgh 31-29 at Heinz Field in wild-card round of 2007 playoffs. … Steelers seeking second straight AFC title game appearance. Jaguars have reached AFC title game twice (1996, 1999). … Jaguars are 6-6 all-time in postseason. Steelers are 35-25. … Jacksonville dominated regular-season visit to Pittsburgh, picking off five Ben Roethlisberger passes, including pair of second-half pickp6s that turned 9-7 deficit into 20-9 lead. Five interceptions were franchise-record for single game. … Jaguars rookie RB Leonard Fournette ran for season-high 181 yards and two scores vs. Steelers in October. … Jaguars shut down Buffalo in 10-3 victory last week, limiting Bills to 263 yards. … Jacksonville QB Blake Bortles one of only three QBs in NFL history to run for more yards (88) than he passed (87) for in playoff victory, joining Michael Vick (2005) and Otto Graham (1950). … Jaguars have only won multiple playoff games in same postseason once (1996). … Forecast is temperature expected to be in teens. Jaguars are 1-8 all-time when temperature is 32 degrees or lower at kickoff. … Jacksonville dropped last three road games of regular season. … Steelers are 9-1 all-time after getting first-round bye. Only loss came in 1993 divisional round against Buffalo. … Pittsburgh led NFL with franchise-record 56 sacks. Jaguars finished second with 55. … Steelers are 8-4 in playoff games at Heinz Field, winning five of last six. … Pittsburgh playing in 61st playoff game Karl Joseph Jersey , tied with Dallas for most in NFL history. … Steelers are 16-9 in divisional round, including 12-2 mark at home. … Steelers WR Antonio Brown expects to play. All-Pro missed final two games with left calf injury. … Brown only player in NFL history with five straight seasons with 100-plus receptions. … Pittsburgh RB Le’Veon Bell averaged 109 yards rushing in three playoff games last season. … Roethlisberger is 13-7 in the playoffs. Win would tie him with Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw for most by QB in playoffs in team history. … Roethlisberger tied with Dan Marino for fifth-most playoff completions in NFL history (385). … Pittsburgh K Chris Boswell has made all 15 field goals in playoffs. … Steelers DE Cam Heyward’s 12 sacks most by Pittsburgh defensive lineman since Keith Willis had 12 in 1986.

The New York Jets have signed veteran free agent defensive lineman Chris Jones, who spent last season on injured reserve.

To make room for Jones, the Jets waived defensive lineman Claude Pelon on Tuesday.

Jones was a sixth-round pick of Houston in 2013 out of Bowling Green. He has also spent time with Tampa Bay, New England, Miami and San Francisco.

In 28 games, including 22 starts Grady Jarrett Jersey , with the Patriots during the 2013 and '14 seasons, Jones had nine sacks. He split the 2016 season with the Dolphins and 49ers, but was placed on IR last September by San Francisco and became a free agent in March.

Pelon has spent parts of the past two seasons with the Jets after signing as an undrafted free agent in 2016 out of USC. He played in one game last season and had two tackles.

San Francisco 49ers Elite Jerseys
linzhihong18
Я знаю что есть спутник

Сообщение linzhihong18 » Пт сен 14, 2018 12:59 pm

CINCINNATI (AP) John Ross got up to top speed Earl Thomas III Jersey , ran past a defender and caught Andy Dalton’s long pass in stride, drawing an ovation from the approximately 950 fans watching the first practice of Bengals camp.

A day later, he made another impressive catch on a deep throw and heard more applause.

Fans haven’t seen any of this since the Bengals made him their first overall pick last year.

The speedy receiver from Washington expected to show his big-play ability during his first season in Cincinnati. Instead, he missed most of camp while recovering from shoulder surgery and wound up playing in only three games.

He didn’t catch a pass and fumbled on a reverse – the only time he got the ball – before another shoulder injury ended his season.

As debuts go, it was about as bad as it gets. He was playing catch-up from the start because of his injury, and every mistake got magnified.

”It was everything,” Ross said. ”When one thing went wrong, six things went wrong. Not to make excuses Matt Bryant Jersey , but it was so much more than me making one mistake on the field. I think it kind of beat me up mentally and took me away from my game.”

The Bengals are trying to dig out of one of the worst seasons offensively in franchise history. They finished last in the league in yards in 2017, a franchise first. Offensive coordinator Bill Lazor was given wide latitude to overhaul the playbook.

The offensive line has been revamped. Coach Marvin Lewis has said repeatedly that the offense needs to have more big plays this season, the kind they thought Ross would provide when they took him with the ninth overall pick in the draft.

Ross ran a record time of 4.22 seconds in the 40-yard dash at the NFL combine, and the Bengals envisioned him providing another deep threat to A.J. Green. Instead, Ross barely got on the field. He’s been healthy and making a good impression.

”I’ve kind of showed that I can relax and play the game I’m used to playing,” Ross said. ”Mentally, that was the toughest challenge for me last year. Being hurt kind of messed with me throughout the whole year. When you’re beat mentally, I don’t think you can really be yourself.”

Ross was still recovering from shoulder surgery when camp opened in 2017 and wasn’t cleared to practice at the outset. He wound up playing in only two preseason games and making one catch for 6 yards Bradley McDougald Jersey , his total contribution to the passing game last year.

He’s already way ahead of last year.

”John Ross has done things this offseason we saw at the University of Washington,” said Duke Tobin, director of player personnel. ”We’re looking for him to take the next step.”

EIFERT BACK: Tight end Tyler Eifert was cleared to practice on Monday after working out on a side field the first four days of camp. Eifert was limited to two games last season before more back problems required another surgical procedure. He signed a one-year contract loaded with incentives.

Eifert mostly worked out with the backups on Monday. He made a couple of diving plays late in practice, drawing applause from fans.

”I could understand how it would be frustrating as fans, hearing, `Oh, he’s on (injury) list again or whatever,”’ Eifert said. ”But trust me Paul Krause Jersey , it’s 100 times more frustrating for me because all I want to do is be out there, and I’m doing literally everything I can, spending all my time trying to get back out there and stay out there with the guys.”

H-back Ryan Hewitt also was cleared to join practice, leaving only linebacker Vontaze Burfict yet to get approval to practice. Burfict is suspended for the first four games of the season for violating the NFL’s policy on performance-enhancers.

Former Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback Johnny Manziel says he's making a football comeback.

Manziel announced Wednesday that he'll participate in the developmental Spring League in Austin, Texas, which will play from March 28 to April 15. The league is designed for players hoping to impress NFL scouts. The league confirmed Manziel will participate.

Manziel won the Heisman as a freshman with Texas A&M in 2012 and left school after his sophomore season for the NFL. He was drafted in the first round by the Cleveland Browns, but was cut in 2016 and hasn't played since.

In a recent interview with "Good Morning America", Manziel said he's been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and has stopped drinking alcohol. In 2016 Russell Okung Jersey , a domestic assault charge against Manziel in Dallas was dismissed after Manziel took an anger management course and participated in the NFL's substance-abuse program. He was also suspended four games for a substance-abuse violation even though he wasn't under contract.

"Can't wait to get back on the field and show NFL scouts what I can do!" Manziel tweeted Wednesday.

Manziel played nine games with the Browns in two seasons, passing for 1,675 yards with seven touchdowns and seven interceptions.

"Football has been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember. Sometimes you take for granted how much you value something until it's gone. My goal is to make it back to the NFL and I realize I have to earn that privilege," Manziel said in a statement provided by the Spring League.

This version has been updated to correct that Manziel was cut by the Browns in 2016.

Womens Adrian Clayborn Jersey
linzhihong18
Я знаю что есть спутник

Сообщение linzhihong18 » Пт сен 14, 2018 1:08 pm

There were no demonstrations by any players during the singing of the national anthem Thursday night at the Hall of Fame game.

All players and coaches for the Chicago Bears and Baltimore Ravens stood as the NFL’s preseason began.

The NFL modified its national anthem protocol in May Danny Etling Jersey , prohibiting any sort of demonstrations for 2018, but allowing players to remain in the locker room during ”The Star-Spangled Banner” if they chose to. Individual teams would be responsible for disciplining any demonstrators.

The players’ union filed a grievance about the policy change, and late last month, the new policy was put on hold while the NFL and NFLPA work on a resolution.

Those demonstrations were begun by then-49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick in 2016 when he kneeled during the anthem to protest racial inequality and social injustice. The kneeling and other displays of protest spread leaguewide, particularly when President Trump suggested team owners fire players who didn’t stand for the anthem.

On Thursday night Charles Clay Jersey , everyone on the sideline stood.

”We as a group talked about it and decided that was what we were doing,” new Bears coach Matt Nagy said. ”It’s for unity and togetherness. The guys are really excited to come up with one deal as a team. They were all out there; from what we talked about, it happened.”

Nine days ago, Hue Jackson let it slip in a press conference that he had selected Baker Mayfield to backup Tyrod Taylor. The Browns coach, though Davante Adams Jersey , caught himself after realizing he hadn’t told the quarterbacks of the verdict and tried to couch it.

鈥淚 pretty much have my mind made up on where that is,鈥?Jackson backtracked to reporters. 鈥淚 haven鈥檛 set it officially so you guys can write it. I like to tell my team first before I make those decisions on what we鈥檙e doing. We will kind of go from there.鈥?/p>

On Tuesday, Hard Knocks let everyone behind the scenes when Jackson told the quarterbacks of his decision.

Near the end of the final episode, Jackson called Mayfield and Drew Stanton into this office to let them know the No. 1 overall choice would begin the season active on game days as the No. 2 quarterback.

鈥淚 think it鈥檚 important that I address both of you guys together first. I鈥檝e made a decision to make Baker the backup quarterback,鈥?Jackson told Mayfield and Stanton. 鈥淚 just wanted to make sure . . . I wanted you guys to hear it from me instead of all the stuff that flies out there and all that bulls—. I think it鈥檚 important that you hear that from me. OK?

鈥淸It鈥檚] a lot of responsibility for you [Mayfield]. Doesn鈥檛 change for you [Stanton]. Still got to be ready to play Ray Lewis Jersey , ready to go. But that鈥檚 the direction I want to travel. OK? So I wanted you guys to know that.鈥?/p>

Jackson dismissed Stanton before further addressing Mayfield, who went 35-of-61 for 501 yards with two touchdowns and an interception in the preseason.

鈥淚鈥檓 proud of what you鈥檝e done,鈥?Jackson told Mayfield. 鈥淵ou鈥檝e come in here the right way. You鈥檝e handled everything the right way, and I think that鈥檚 important for this football team. You鈥檙e a very talented young man. Keep grinding.

鈥淚鈥檓 going to keep creating situations for you to even do more. You keep doing your part every day. This is going to be your life for a long time, so I hope you understand the opportunity that鈥檚 in front of you right now. But you鈥檝e earned it. I鈥檓 not just giving it to you. You鈥檝e earned it.鈥?/p>

Mayfield thanked Jackson Marwin Evans Jersey , and the coach added, 鈥淚鈥檓 proud of you.鈥?/p> Authentic Womens Jonathan Allen Jersey
linzhihong18
Я знаю что есть спутник

Сообщение vanille » Сб сен 15, 2018 2:47 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanille

Сообщение linzhihong18 » Вт сен 18, 2018 4:20 pm

The Arizona Coyotes don’t have much to play for Ito Smith Jersey , given they have the worst record in the Western Conference and have long been eliminated from the playoff race.

Except maybe a bit of pride.

It showed Wednesday night as Kevin Connauton scored twice to lead the Coyotes over the Pacific Division-leading Vegas Golden Knights 3-2.

It marked Arizona’s first victory over the expansion Golden Knights in the teams’ fifth and final game this season.

”It was a good complete game for us,” Connauton said. ”It’s big, I mean right now we’re focused on building for next year. We still have a group here that has a lot of pride and that is gonna play hard right to the end.”

Richard Panik also scored for the Coyotes, and Antti Raanta improved to 18-16-6 by making 27 saves.

”We knew that we had lost all the games against this team and we wanted to show that we’re not that bad a team,” Raanta said. ”Everybody knows that we’re not gonna go to the playoffs, but we want to show that we can beat anybody in this league. A little bit of a better start (this season) we could actually be in the hunt for a playoff spot.”

The Coyotes began the season 0-10-1 and were 9-27-5 heading into 2018, but now they’re on a 15-7-2 roll, including an impressive 4-1 victory at Eastern Conference-leading Tampa Bay on Monday night.

”It was a huge thing to come from Tampa and start working again, it was a big thing for the team for sure,” Raanta said. ”It’s showing to the fans and showing to the league that we can beat anybody in this league when we are playing like we played today and in Tampa. It’s a confidence boost for sure.”

Erik Haula and Alex Tuch each scored power-play goals for the playoff-bound Golden Knights. Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 29 shots.

Vegas is in a 7-6-3 rut and holds a five-point lead over surging San Jose for first place in the Pacific Division. The Sharks were idle Wednesday and visit Vegas on Saturday night. The Golden Knights are 27-10-2 at home this season.

The Golden Knights continued to struggle at the start of games, getting outshot by Arizona in the first period 15-5.

Vegas has been outshot 41-22 in the first period over its past three games.

”It’s bothering me a lot,” Vegas coach Gerard Gallant said of his team’s sluggish starts. ”First game of our road trip in San Jose we had an unbelievable first period and the last three since then it’s been chasing the game every game. That’s three in a row and we gotta fix it. We gotta be better Kentrell Brice Jersey , we gotta be more prepared for those starts and get our game ready.”

The Coyotes opened the scoring when Connauton found the loose puck after a deflection in front of the crease and backhanded it in a wide-open net.

Vegas tied it after James Neal took advantage of a turnover and fed Haula for a one-timer.

With a little more than three minutes left in the first period, Arizona rookie Clayton Keller stole the puck, maneuvered around the defense and served an attacking Panik, whose backhand beat Fleury.

Keller, who leads the team in scoring, continued a red-hot March and has now recorded a point in 10 straight games. Keller’s 18 points this month is the most by a rookie, while his 39 assists and 62 points this season are also team records by a rookie.

Tuch deflected Jonathan Marchessault’s slap shot late in the second period to knot the game at 2, but moments later Connauton scored his second goal when his shot from the point made its way through the five-hole.

”It was big because obviously this is a great hockey team we’re playing. This is a tough building to play in, a loud building,” Arizona coach Rick Tocchet said. ”We held our own, you gotta give our team credit. It’s a tough road trip. I like the way some of these guys are buying in. You do the right things, good things happen.”

Arizona Sheldon Richardson Jersey , which is 6-3-1 in its last 10 road games, played its fifth game of a six-game road trip that started in Buffalo, and continued through Carolina, Florida, Tampa and Vegas. The Coyotes finish their road trip tomorrow in Los Angeles.

NOTES: Arizona is on a winning run of 16-1-1 when holding opponents to two goals or fewer. … Fleury remains one win away from moving into sole possession of 11th on the NHL’s career wins list. … Neal is two games shy from his 700th career game. … Marchessault is two games away from his 200th career contest.

UP NEXT

Arizona: Visits Los Angeles on Thursday night.

Vegas: Hosts St. Louis on Friday night.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers turned to offense with their first of three picks in the second round, taking USC running back Ronald Jones II.

Tampa Bay then returned to an emphasis on defense with its final two second-round picks, taking cornerbacks M.J. Stewart from North Carolina and Auburn's Carlton Davis.

The Buccaneers closed out Friday night by picking Humboldt State guard Alex Cappa in the third round.

Tampa Bay selected Washington defensive tackle Vita Vea 12th overall during Thursday's first round.

"We're getting five guys that can help us either in the immediate future or some point down the road," Tampa Bay general manager Jason Licht said.

Finding a running back capable of easing the burden on quarterback Jameis Winston to carry the offense was a priority addressed by Jones' selection with the 38th overall pick.

"I can score from anywhere on the field," Jones said. "I've always been a home-run threat."

Jones rushed for 1,550 yards and 19 touchdown for USC last season. He averaged 6.1 yards per carry and scored 39 rushing TDs during his three years with the Trojans.

The Bucs haven't made the playoffs since 2007 and haven't won a postseason game since the franchise's 2002 run to a Super Bowl title.

Jones said when he visited with the Bucs, "it felt like how I did when I went to USC, it just felt like home."

Playing in the NFL and reaching the Super Bowl have long been Jones' goals.

"I've got one down Shilique Calhoun Jersey , got to get the other for my dad, for myself and for the organization," Jones said.

Jones' father died when he was a sophomore in high school.

"He definitely told me that everything that glitters isn't gold," Jones said. "Never forget who I am, stay true to yourself. Those words from my father I never forget, they're always echoing in my mind."

With Brent Grimes turning 35 this summer and Vernon Hargreaves III, a first-round pick two years ago, losing his starting job last season, the Buccaneers were looking to strengthen the secondary.

Stewart has been honorable mention All-ACC players each of the past two seasons.

"I don't want to be last, I don't want to be second, I want to be first in everything," Stewart Ali Marpet Jersey , taken 53rd, said. "I want to win. I want to compete every day. I think that's probably my best attribute, my competitive nature."

Tampa Bay made a trade with New England, moving down from 56th to 63rd, and added a fourth-round selection.

"I was actually kind of in a negative state where I understood my value was slipping but when I got that call it changed everything," said Davis, picked 63rd overall. "I understood that I was getting an opportunity, I understood that this organization took a chance on a player. I have so much more to offer than what I've shown. I know that for a fact and I willing to prove that."

Davis had 138 tackles and three interceptions in 38 career games.

Tampa Bay added a third-round pick, No. 94 from Minnesota, to pick Cappa.

"We thought we were going to get three good football players and we got four," Buccaneers head coach Dirk Koetter said. "We're happy as we stand here tonight."

The Buccaneers sent fourth-and-sixth round picks to the Vikings.

Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk Jersey
linzhihong18
Я знаю что есть спутник

Сообщение linzhihong18 » Вт сен 18, 2018 4:28 pm

The Green Bay Packers have signed free agent offensive lineman Byron Bell Brandon Williams Jersey , adding a versatile veteran to beef up depth.

The 29-year-old Bell played last season with the Dallas Cowboys, appearing in 12 games and making two starts at left tackle. He missed the entire 2016 season after injuring his ankle during offseason workouts with the Tennessee Titans.

The Packers released lineman Jacob Alsadek, an undrafted rookie free agent out of Arizona, to make room for Bell on Wednesday.

Green Bay is short on experienced depth up front. Starting right tackle Bryan Bulaga missed the second half of the 2017 season with a knee injury, while right guard Jahri Evans is a free agent after one season with the Packers.

Injuries also kept out the Packers' top two backup tackles, Jason Spriggs and Kyle Murphy, for much of 2017.

Bell started all 16 games for Tennessee in 2016, playing at left guard and both tackle positions. He entered the league as an undrafted free agent with Carolina in 2011 out of New Mexico.

Bell started 56 of 62 games for the Panthers over the next four seasons, playing both tackle positions.

The Golden Knights’ gold-and-grey-on-black helmets are everywhere.

They’re on T-shirts and hats worn by mall patrons Odell Beckham Jr Jersey , on jerseys of moviegoers, on stuffed animals, on mugs and on bumper stickers deep in suburbia. Bars far from the city’s tourist-driven areas show the games on TV, and watch parties have become a regular activity.

The arena rocks when the expansion team that has taken the league by storm appears on its home ice. A city that for years longed for a major sports franchise has truly embraced the Knights.

”It’s so much different live than it is on TV. It’s a whole different experience,” said David Santangelo, a Las Vegas resident who is a season ticket holder and longtime hockey fan. ”People fall in love with it. So many people I talk to at work are saying that they didn’t know it was so exciting. People are really starting to learn about it now.”

Santangelo, who was wearing a Knights jersey, was among hundreds who attended a party Monday in downtown Las Vegas to watch Game 3 of the Knights’ second-round playoff series against the San Jose Sharks. The Golden Knights have a 3-2 series lead after a 5-3 victory over San Jose on Friday night.

For years, questions were raised over whether the tourist-driven city with a long history of hosting big events could support a big league team night after night. Gambling and a relatively small market size steered major franchises elsewhere. Before the Knights dropped the puck Terrell Owens Jersey , there were naysayers even though initial ticket demand was high.

Average game attendance at T-Mobile Arena is now 18,042. Tourists and comped high-rollers have surely caught games. So have tennis greats Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf, rapper Lil Jon, poker pro Daniel Negreanu and slugger Bryce Harper before baseball season started. But defying some of those early predictions, it’s been regular residents and their children who have filled the stands game after game.

The crowds bode well for the NFL’s Raiders, who are due to move to Sin City in 2020.

The Knights – who were 200-1 at many sports books to win the Stanley Cup before the season began – proudly declare themselves Vegas Born. Their success on the ice has certainly influenced attendance, but it may also have to do with the city’s desperate need for fellowship around the time the season opened.

The Knights’ home opener in October came only a few days after the city suffered the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history. The team retired jersey No. 58 during its final home game of the regular season to honor the victims. A banner with 58 stars was hoisted into the rafters. The victims’ names were also projected on the ice.

”I think because all the players are from different places and Las Vegas is a melting pot of people from different places, it’s just really brought community together to have our own team,” said fan Angel Ashby. ”This is a Vegas-born team. It isn’t from somewhere else.”

Ashby had rooted for the Colorado Avalanche Donovan Smith Jersey , but got rid of the jersey when the Knights arrived. She and her friends rotate hosting watch parties.

The energy has existed at the arena from the beginning, but has progressively gotten louder with the success that followed. For the playoffs, the team has expanded the pregame festivities to include a huge knight’s helmet that is lowered from the rafters in front of the Vegas bench. The Golden Knights enter the ice through the front of the helmet.

Some players toss pucks to their young fans before the game and some children in attendance will get sticks from select players after every game. And the popularity has spilled over from T-Mobile Arena to City National Arena, the team’s practice facility. There, the Vegas Golden Knights Skating Academy has grown from less than 100 kids to nearly 1,000 seven months after its inception.

Todd Pollock, vice president of ticketing and suites, said he did not expect the level of support the team has experienced in its debut season and wondered what took so long for Las Vegas to get a major franchise. The team had planned a three-day campaign for season-ticket packages for next season, but the organization canceled after the first day due to an overwhelming response.

”What we’re seeing collectively this year absolutely Dont'a Hightower Jersey , positively, I don’t think I could have scripted it any better than the way it’s currently playing out,” said Pollock, who worked in the same capacity with the Los Angeles Kings and the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers.

Denver Broncos Elite Jerseys
linzhihong18
Я знаю что есть спутник

Сообщение linzhihong18 » Вт сен 18, 2018 4:41 pm

The Carolina Panthers will once again have to figure out the best way to replace the injured Greg Olsen.

The three-time Pro Bowl tight end injured his right foot in the first half of Carolina's 16-8 victory over the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday and spent the second half looking on from the sideline on crutches with his foot in a boot. It's the same foot Olsen fractured in Week 2 last year. That injury kept him out of nine games and ended his streak of three straight 1 Kendell Beckwith Jersey ,000-yard seasons.

Olsen was not available for comment after the game and coach Ron Rivera said he didn't know the extent of the injury.

Panthers general manager Marty Hurney said the team should know more on Monday, but Olsen's teammates made it sound like the 33-year-old won't be returning anytime soon.

Panthers center Ryan Kalil said Olsen was "pretty upset" after the game.

"I feel bad for him," Kalil said. "He works incredibly hard, he cares a vast amount. He does a nice job, and he was out doing his job for his team, and it breaks my heart for him. Hopefully he gets some good news."

The Panthers will likely turn to rookie Ian Thomas as their starting tight end, although Cam Newton suggested the front office might need to make a roster move to add a tight end.

"You guys know how I feel about Greg, you can't ever replace him, his professionalism that he brings to the game, his overall outlook Jordan Phillips Jersey , his IQ, his understanding," Newton said.

If history is any indication, running back Christian McCaffrey will see more balls thrown his way with Olsen out. McCaffrey was used as Newton's safety valve last season and finished with a franchise rookie record 80 receptions.

The Panthers also lost right tackle Daryl Williams to a knee injury, although the severity is not known.

Things we learned from Carolina's win over Dallas:

KICKING TALK: Cowboys fans still angry about the team's decision to release Dan Bailey, the NFL's second-most accurate field goal kicker in history, will have more ammunition this week.

Replacement Brett Maher missed his only field goal attempt from 47 yards wide to the right. It came late in the third period with Dallas trailing 10-0.

Intermittent rain made for a sloppy field at Bank of America Stadium on a windy afternoon, conditions Maher brushed off.

"I know what my job is," Maher said. "My role on this team is to go out there and when I get a chance, put points on the board. I didn't do that today."

REPLACING GREGORY: Randy Gregory's return to football didn't last long.

The Cowboys defensive end Doug Flutie Jersey , who missed the 2017 season because of multiple violations of the league's substance abuse policy, left the game in the first half with a concussion. The league could reportedly rule on another possible substance-abuse related suspension as early as this week.

Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said he had no comment on those reports.

CHASING HIM DOWN: The fact that the Panthers sacked Dak Prescott six times bodes well for the Carolina defense, given he's an elusive quarterback.

"We know he's a scrambling quarterback and we know he likes to get out of the pocket," Panthers linebacker Shaq Thompson said. "There were some times he got out and escaped but overall, the D-line did a phenomenal job keeping him in the pocket."

Prescott finished 19 of 29 for 170 yards, but just a 8.9-yard average and two completions of more than 15 yards.

McCAFFREY'S TOUCHES: Panthers coach Ron Rivera said in ideal world McCaffrey would touch the ball "25-30 times per game" this season. But the versatile second-year back only got his hands on the football 16 times for 95 yards on Sunday.

McCaffrey rushed 10 times for 50 yards, with a long of 15, and caught six passes for 45 yards. Newton targeted him a total of nine times in the passing game.

McCaffrey's first carry, from the Dallas 5 in the first quarter and with the game still scoreless, resulted in a fumble that was recovered by Cowboys defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence.

"It can't happen Melvin Ingram Jersey , but it's football," McCaffrey said.

FULLBACK WEAPON: The Panthers might have a new goal line weapon in fullback Alex Armah, who scored on a 1-yard plunge on his first NFL carry.

Armah's number was called after C.J. Anderson's 9-yard run to within two feet of the goal line. The second-year pro out of Division II West Georgia said he wasn't surprised to get the carry in his 10th career game.

"I was just ready," said Armah, who primarily played special teams a year ago. "I wasn't too nervous because we practice it during the week. We go over it, so I really just tried to get into the end zone."

Once he did, Armah chose not to give the ball away despite Newton's pleading with him. He wanted to keep it to mark the milestone.

"I don't blame him," Rivera said.

AP stringers Eli Pacheco and Justin Parker contributed to this report.

With the Saints giving up a third-round pick for quarterback Teddy Bridgewater (and a sixth-rounder), it’s fair to wonder whether other teams were pursuing the former Vikings starter.

It’s still not clear whether that was the case. Multiple sources have suggested the Dolphins pursued Bridgewater. Others insist the Dolphins didn’t.

The Jaguars, per one source Devin McCourty Jersey , also were involved to some degree. The specific extent isn’t known.

Regardless, no one was planning to make Bridgewater a starter. And, in theory, he could still be traded by the Saints to another team, if that team’s starting quarterback suffers a serious injury.

Otherwise, the Saints have a chance to fully and completely assess Bridgewater as a future starter. Given how hard it is to find a true franchise quarterback, the Saints are basically rolling the dice in the hopes of finding a guy who could take over for Drew Brees if need be, and man the position for a decade or longer.

Indianapolis Colts Elite Jerseys
linzhihong18
Я знаю что есть спутник

Пред.След.

Вернуться в Новости форума